WoW Terra Net Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra fun realm

5 posters

Go down

Terra fun realm Empty Terra fun realm

Post  Frostreaver Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:57 pm

On this realm i mean on fun server, there is instanstan lvl 70!

im asking, in future, when terra gets more online players, shell admins turn off that instant lvl 70?

that is realy stupid, someone want to begin from 1 - 70, to see what they achieve

please answer me!

Frostreaver

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Terra fun realm Empty Re: Terra fun realm

Post  doroteo Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:47 pm

The word "fun" means instant lvl 70 in all servers.
WoW is not a game that has just been released, its running many years, and also terranet is. Most ppl that play WoW have already lvl up a char or more. In terranet this is even more evident after so many wipes, nobody wants to loose their time leveling a char again cause fun is completely over the 4th time u do the same quest.
Personally im very happy admins have finally decied to give instant lvl 70 after so many time asking tehm for that Smile
I understand that for beginners starting lvl by lvl, helps to not get messed with all the spells icons, customization, game mechanics... But believe me, u can learn that in a couple of days reading about ur class and the game in wowwiki and u will save many leveling time...

doroteo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  sanelb Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 pm

doroteo wrote:The word "fun" means instant lvl 70 in all servers.
WoW is not a game that has just been released, its running many years, and also terranet is. Most ppl that play WoW have already lvl up a char or more. In terranet this is even more evident after so many wipes, nobody wants to loose their time leveling a char again cause fun is completely over the 4th time u do the same quest.
Personally im very happy admins have finally decied to give instant lvl 70 after so many time asking tehm for that Smile
I understand that for beginners starting lvl by lvl, helps to not get messed with all the spells icons, customization, game mechanics... But believe me, u can learn that in a couple of days reading about ur class and the game in wowwiki and u will save many leveling time...

I totally agree. After 20-30 times lvl-ing its to boring to do that again !!!
sanelb
sanelb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostreaver Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:33 pm

ok, but i say when terra get some more online ppl, than thay should to turn off this instant lvl 70

Frostreaver

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyabolyk Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:08 pm

i'm totaly agree with you

Dyabolyk

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  LioneLy=) Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 pm

I agree anything ... most important is I stay here however ^^ Fun or not ... TERRA IS TERRA !!!!
LioneLy=)
LioneLy=)

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down