Crashing the server

Go down

Crashing the server

Post  doroteo on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:29 pm

Funserver crash when killing mobs at Magister's Terrace, at least the first ones near entrance. Ive "verified" it cause I made it crash twice :S

doroteo
Newbie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

eh IDK

Post  Berion on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:36 pm

i dont realy know, i start play an hour ago and i dont play fun only BG
avatar
Berion
Newbie

Number of posts : 24
Age : 20
Location : Europe/Bosnia and Herzegovina/Zvornik
Registration date : 2008-11-16

View user profile http://europe-gamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing the server

Post  Soulslayer on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:07 pm

Ye there is some problem with npc SQL table i am trying to fix it,tnx for reporting. Wink




-Soulslayer
avatar
Soulslayer
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10
Age : 29
Location : Bosnia
Registration date : 2008-11-13

View user profile http://wow.terra.net.ba

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing the server

Post  doroteo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:09 am

Ok first mobs didnt crash it, but just the ones that are at the round square roght before corridor that leads to Kaelthas crash server this time. Im not 100% that was the cause I'd have to repeat a crash attacking them to be sure Very Happy

doroteo
Newbie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing the server

Post  Soulslayer on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:34 am

I think i will close Magister Terrace until i remake whole npc database relating to that instance.
avatar
Soulslayer
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10
Age : 29
Location : Bosnia
Registration date : 2008-11-13

View user profile http://wow.terra.net.ba

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing the server

Post  doroteo on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Now is Vexallus (second boss) who crash the server. After killing him (few seconds) CRASH. Verified 2 times :S

doroteo
Newbie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing the server

Post  Frostreaver on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:55 pm

doroteo wrote:Now is Vexallus (second boss) who crash the server. After killing him (few seconds) CRASH. Verified 2 times :S

DAMN!

why u than go there???

why

i think that u are doing that porposely, this wasnt 1. time to chras, if admin say " i will close magister terace " why u go there??

what a shame :/

Frostreaver
Newbie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing the server

Post  doroteo on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Frostreaver wrote:
doroteo wrote:Now is Vexallus (second boss) who crash the server. After killing him (few seconds) CRASH. Verified 2 times :S

DAMN!

why u than go there???

why

i think that u are doing that porposely, this wasnt 1. time to chras, if admin say " i will close magister terace " why u go there??

what a shame :/

-.-

doroteo
Newbie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing the server

Post  Frostreaver on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:53 pm

doroteo wrote:
Frostreaver wrote:
doroteo wrote:Now is Vexallus (second boss) who crash the server. After killing him (few seconds) CRASH. Verified 2 times :S

DAMN!

why u than go there???

why

i think that u are doing that porposely, this wasnt 1. time to chras, if admin say " i will close magister terace " why u go there??

what a shame :/

-.-

owned ^o)

Frostreaver
Newbie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing the server

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum